NELI 17th Annual 504 AcademyAAA
NELI 17th Annual 504 Academy
All handouts are available! You may access handouts for each topic by clicking on the links below and downloading the handout. Handouts will be provided in digital format only, you may print a copy or save the handouts on your computer to bring to the conference with you.
- “Dyslexia, Dyslexia, Where Art Thou?”: The Role of Section 504 and the Changed Rules on Dyslexia
- “Four Decades (and Change) in the Making”: An Update to the 504 Regulations
- “My Child Needs all 35 Accommodations”: Developing an Appropriate 504 Plan
- “The Intersection of Mental Health Issues, Section 504 and Special Education”: What Determines Where the Student Should Receive Services
- Evaluating and Programming for ADHD Under Section 504
- “You Can’t Punish Him, It’s Related to His Disability”: Addressing Discipline Under Section 504
This is an in-person Conference and will be held in Austin, TX on June 6, 2023. A few things about the Conference:
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton Austin, 6505 Hwy 35 North, Austin, TX 78752
- Registration/Check In: Registration will be held in front of the Conference hall and will start at 7:45 a.m. Please stop by the registration desk so we can mark you as attending on our roster sheets!
- Wifi Code: There will be Wifi access within the Conference hall. Wifi Network is Hilton Honors Meeting, enter promo code “NELI23” when prompted on the Hilton Honors web page.