NELI On Demand and Live Webinar Training
We have moved our NELI Spring Conferences online! We will have a combination of On Demand Webinars and Live Training to cover all topics for each Conference. Join us for timely topics designed to provide up to the minute information critical to keeping you fully compliant with federal and state mandates regarding 504 and special education.
And if you register for our NELI Spring Conferences before May 5, you get FREE ACCESS to two additional May Webinars (a $70 value, see brochure for details)!
14th Annual 504 Academy
Now in its fourteenth year, NELI’s 504 Academy has been providing up-to-the-minute training for new and experienced 504 coordinators, and any educator who works with students receiving 504 services. Experienced school attorneys and educators will address the latest 504 related topics. Registration is $185.00.
- Post COVID-19: What are the District’s Responsibilities Under Section 504?
- Providing Homebound Services Under Section 504
- ADHD Under Section 504 and IDEA: Where is the Dividing Line?
- To MDR or Not to MDR, That is the Question: Addressing Discipline and Changes in Placement
- Providing Telehealth Services and Drafting Individual Health Plans Under Section 504
- Addressing Dysgraphia and Dyslexia Under Section 504
19th Annual Assessment Boot Camp
School administrators and assessment personnel have been coming to the Assessment Boot Camp for useful and timely information on the legal issues pertaining to special education and programming. No drill sergeants here, just experienced attorneys and educational experts with great information and up to the minute information critical to keeping you fully compliant with federal and state mandates. Registration is $260.00.
- Dealing with the Aftermath of
COVID-19: Addressing FAPE, Compensatory Services and Safety
- Providing Telehealth Services and Understanding the Differences Between the Medical vs. Educational Model for Receiving Related Services and Speech
- Shortened Days, Early Releases, Late Starts, Leaving for Therapy: Addressing FAPE When the Student Does Not Attend a Commensurate Day
- Educating the Most Vulnerable:
A District’s Responsibilities for Foster and Homeless Children
- Success for Special Education: It’s All About Growth on the IEP and the STAAR, and the Impact When No STAAR is Given
- Virtual and In Person Bullying: The School’s Responsibilities When the Perpetrator and/or the Victim are in Special Education
- There’s Only One FIE…Everything Else is a Re-evaluation: Making Sure that the Re-evaluation is Appropriate
- TEA Update: The Impact of the Pandemic on Data and Monitoring
Registration Now Open!
Join us for timely topics that will get you up to speed on all that’s happening with Section 504 and special education! You can register for either or both conferences, but if you attend both, you’ll save $35. You can register online or download the Conference brochure and fax or e-mail us your registration.