NELI 22nd Annual Assessment Boot CampBBB
NELI 22nd Annual Assessment Boot Camp
We will be adding handouts for each of the topics as they become available (ones bolded and underlined are available). You may access handouts for each topic by clicking on the links below and downloading the handout. Handouts will be provided in digital format only, you may print a copy or save the handouts on your computer to bring to the conference with you.
- “The Cavalry Has Arrived”: The Role of ARD Facilitators/Managers in Handling the ARD Process
- “Oops, They Did it Again”: New Educational Laws from the 88th Legislative Session
- Providing Systems Alignment in General Supervision: Results Driven Accountability Framework
- “He Didn’t Mean it When He Said He Was Going to Kill You”: The Role of Threat Assessments When Determining Discipline for Students with Special Needs
- “Do Related Services Ever End?”: Evaluating, Programming and Dismissal from Related Services
- “Socially Maladjusted or Emotionally Disturbed…Or Both: Only Your LSSP Knows for Sure”: How to Make the Distinction When Conducting and Evaluation
This is an in-person Conference and will be held in Austin, TX on June 6, 2023. A few things about the Conference:
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton Austin, 6505 Hwy 35 North, Austin, TX 78752
- Registration/Check In: Registration will be held in front of the Conference hall and will start at 7:45 a.m. Please stop by the registration desk so we can mark you as attending on our roster sheets!
- Wifi Code: There will be Wifi access within the Conference hall. Wifi Network is Hilton Honors Meeting, enter promo code “NELI23” when prompted on the Hilton Honors web page.