February 28, 2020
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
2001 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
NELI Conference Registration Now Open!
Proper collaboration lays the foundation for a more appropriate, connected, and functional IEP for students with disabilities. At the 26th Annual Disabilities Conference for Educators, you will receive invaluable information on critical issues during this full day of NELI training. You can register online or download the Conference brochure and fax or email your registration form (there is also a Conference brochure attached to this email).
A complete agenda and speaker list is available online and listed in the attached brochure. Topics covered during the conference will include:
- Students and the Penal System: Working with JJAEPs, Detention Centers, Police Officers and Probation Officers
- Preparing a Student for Life After High School: Creating an Effective 18 Plus Program, Working with the Texas Workforce Commission and the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Private Nurses, Private Therapists and ABA Services: Coordinating with a Student’s Outside Providers
- Students in the Legal System: Working with Foster Parents, Attorneys and Guardians ad Litem, Case Managers, Court Orders and Divorce Decrees
- From Initial Evaluations to Graduation: The Evaluation Process During a Student’s Educational Career, Including Addressing IEEs
At our 26th Annual Legal Conference for Educators, experienced school attorneys and renowned education specialists will help you navigate each topic. Our speaker line up includes:
- Cynthia Buechler (Buechler & Associates, P.C.)
- Janet Horton (Thompson & Horton, L.L.P.)
- Hans P. Graff (Sara Leon & Associates, L.L.P)
- William Buechler (Buechler & Associates, P.C.)
- Gail Cheramie, Ph.D. (Educational Consultant)
Can’t Make it to The Conferences?
Let NELI’s products bring the training and tools to you! Our NEW Dyslexia Folders are ready for shipping! Or, choose from our Section 504 Desktop Reference, MDR for Special Education Desktop Reference or our Restraint & Timeout Desktop Reference. Our General Educator’s Guide to Accommodations DVD provides real-life scenarios that educators at all levels are certain to encounter. All items are available for immediate shipment – order yours today!
National Educators Law Institute
3660 Stoneridge Road, Suite D-101
Austin, TX 78746
Phone: (512) 732-2988
Fax: (512) 322-9342
Copyright (C) 2020 National Educators Law Institute All rights reserved.