Pre Conference Day on Behavior
Date(s) - 12/08/2021
Price (per registrant)
On Demand and Live Webinar Training! Pre Conference Day on Behavior Topics Include:
- Ongoing Effects of Trauma on Students and Effective Trauma-informed Practices that Help (LIVE Webinar December 8 @ 10:00 am cst)
- The New Requirements for Time-out, FBAs, BIPs and Restraint (LIVE Webinar December 8 @ 2 pm cst)
- “He Was Just Self Medicating!”: How to Effectively Conduct a Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) (On Demand Webinar)
- “I’m Going to $*&! You AND Your Mother”: Addressing the Verbally and Physically Violent Student (On Demand Webinar)
- “He Has a Right to Be in General Education Classes Even if He Bit Three Kids!”: The Least Restrictive Environment and the Behaviorally Challenged Student (On Demand Webinar)
*Attend the Live Webinars on the specific dates or watch the recorded version at your convenience. All topics will be available in recorded format through January 10, 2022.
Bookings are closed for this event.