Pre Conference Day on Behavior 2022
Date(s) - 12/31/2022
Price (per registrant)
On Demand and Live Webinar Training! Pre Conference Day on Behavior Topics Include:
- “Is it or Isn’t it Related?”: How to Effectively Determine Whether the Misbehavior is a Manifestation of the Disability(s) (LIVE Webinar December 7 @ 10:00 am cst – 1.5 hours)
- “You Got to Know When to Hold ’Em”: The Proper Use and Documentation of Restraint, Timeout and Seclusion (LIVE Webinar December 7 @ 2 pm cst)
- “Show Me the Way to Go Home”: How to Successfully Transition a Student Back from the DAEP (On Demand Webinar)
- “From Profanity to Physical Aggression:” Addressing Discipline When the Student has Special Needs (On Demand Webinar)
- “An In-Depth Look at TEA’s Behavior Supports and Guidance for Students with Disabilities (On Demand Webinar)
*Attend the Live Webinars on the specific dates or watch the recorded version at your convenience. All topics will be available in recorded format through January 31, 2023.
Bookings are closed for this event.