NELI Training Two Pack – SAVE $35
Date(s) - 06/05/2017 - 06/07/2017
Price (per registrant)
The Westin at The Domain
11301 Domain Drive
- “Here Comes the Feds”: An OCR ecision Update Including the Rescission of the Transgender Student Guidelines
- “The Proof is in the Pudding”: How to Conduct a Title II Investigation
- “Is He or Isn’t He? Only the 504 Committee Knows for Sure”: Determining Eligibility Under Section 504
- “Put Down Those Scissors Johnny!”: How to Handle Behavior and Discipline Under 504
- “Buried in Paperwork”: Effective Data Collection Under Section 504
- “Light at the End of the Tunnel”: Dismissal from 504 – Does it Ever Happen?
- “SCOTUS Has Spoken!”: How to Make Your IEPs “Appropriately Ambitious” Under the New U.S. Supreme Court Standard
- “When the Circus Comes to Town”: A Review of the New Laws Fresh from the 85th Legislative Session
- “The Birds and the Bees”: When Students with Special Needs Sexually Act Out and How to Address it in the School Setting
- “To Evaluate or Not to Evaluate, That is the Question”: The Art of Conducting an Appropriate Re-evaluation
- “The Whole Enchilada”: Providing Related Services in the School System, from Evaluation to Dismissal
- “That Kid is a Bully! What are you Going to Do About it?: How to Conduct an Appropriate Bullying/Harassment Investigation, with a Focus on Special Needs Students
- “Take Note of This”: The AP Course in Drafting Marvelous Minutes
- “It’s a Dog Eat Dog World Out There”: A Discussion of the Recent Supreme Court Case on Service Animals and Exhaustion of Administrative Remedies
Who Should Attend
NELI conferences are open to all school personnel. Whether you’re in special education, general education, or school administration, this conference is designed for:
- Special Education Directors
- DAEP Personnel
- Educational Diagnosticians
- 504 Personnel
- Special Education Personnel
- General Education Personnel
- Charter School Personnel
- Board Members
Not Able to Attend our Spring Conferences?
NELI’s products allow you to bring the training and tools to you! Our Student Accommodations Folders make it simple for teachers to document EACH student’s accommodations and keep their records in a single location while our General Educator’s Guide to Accommodations DVD provides real-life scenarios that educators at all levels are certain to encounter. We also have RTI Folders, 504 Folders and our new line of laminated desktop references!
Sign up for Both 11th Annual 504 Academy & 16th Annual Assessment Boot Camp & Save $35!
Bookings are closed for this event.