30th Annual Disabilities Law Conference – Main Conference
Date(s) - 12/31/2022
Price (per registrant)
On Demand and Live Webinar Training! Main Conference Topics Include:
- Understanding the TEA Complaint Process and How to Effectively Respond (LIVE Webinar December 8 @ 10:00 am cst)
- The House of Representative’s Interim Investigative Report on the Uvalde Tragedy: The Important Red Flags Regarding the Attacker and the School (LIVE Webinar December 8 @ 2 pm cst)
- STAAR 2.0: Better…Not Harder (LIVE Webinar December 9 @ 10:00 am cst – 1.5 hours)
- “The Art of Ruling Out”: Exclusionary Factors When Determining Eligibility (LIVE Webinar December 9 @ 2:00 pm cst)
- “What’s so Special About Special Ed?”: Specially Designed Instruction (Recorded)
- How is OHI Eligibility Determined and by Whom? (Recorded)
- “From Evaluation to Dismissal”: Appropriate Programming and Implementation of Related Services (Recorded)
- Out of State, Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfers: What are the School’s Obligations? (Recorded)
*Attend the Live Webinars on the specific dates or watch the recorded version at your convenience. All topics will be available in recorded format through January 31, 2023.
Bookings are closed for this event.