29th Annual Disabilities Law Conference – Main Conference
Date(s) - 12/09/2021 - 12/10/2021
Price (per registrant)
On Demand and Live Webinar Training! Main Conference Topics Include:
- How to Effectively Evaluate for Dyslexia Under Special Education (LIVE Webinar December 9 @ 10:00 am cst)
- Remote Learning Requirements Under Senate Bill 15 (LIVE Webinar December 9 @ 2 pm cst)
- Special Education in Texas: State of the State and Important Changes to Monitoring (LIVE Webinar December 10 @ 10:00 am cst)
- Accountability 2022: Who Needs A-F When ABC Will Do Nicely!: A Look at Assessment and Accountability as we Move Forward to STARR 2.0 and a Redesigned System in 2022-23 (LIVE Webinar December 10 @ 2:00 pm cst)
- The COVID 19 Special Education Recovery Act, Senate Bill 89: How to Appropriately Complete the Required Supplement (Recorded)
- Addressing Failures on the State Assessment and EOCs: HB 4545 and the Student with Special Needs (Recorded)
- Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow: Dismissing a Student from Speech or a Related Service (Recorded)
- Navigating the Special Education Due Process Hearing, Including the New Statute of Limitations (Recorded)
- “Johnny Wants to be Quarterback!”: A Student with Special Needs and Participation in Extracurricular Activities (Recorded)
*Attend the Live Webinars on the specific dates or watch the recorded version at your convenience. All topics will be available in recorded format through January 12, 2022.
Bookings are closed for this event.