28th Annual Disabilities Law Conference – Main Conference
Date(s) - 12/10/2020 - 12/11/2020
Price (per registrant)
On Demand and Live Webinar Training! Main Conference Topics Include:
- The Top Ten Things that can be Done to Avoid Litigation from a Parent Attorney’s Perspective (Recorded)
- “Testing, Data and Ratings, Oh My!”: Solving the Riddle of STAAR Assessment for 2021 (Recorded)
- “How Much is Owed?”: How to Determine and Provide Compensatory Services (Recorded)
- “Pull Out the Checkbook!”: Handling Private School and Residential Placement Requests (Recorded)
- “Group or Individual, Direct or Indirect?”: How to Make Related Services Decisions and Develop Appropriate PLAAFPs and Goals and Objectives (Recorded)
- Determining What Data Sources are Needed, Including Standardized Testing, for Initial and Re-evaluations (LIVE Webinar December 10 @ 10:00 am cst)
- Addressing Child Find Before, During and After COVID (LIVE Webinar December 10 @ 2 pm cst)
- RDA is Not the Same as the Former PBMAS: The Significant Changes and How to Prepare (LIVE Webinar December 11 @ 10:00 am cst)
- “The Decade of 2020”: What We’ve Learned, What We Can Do Better and What We’ll Do Going Forward (LIVE Webinar December 11 @ 2:00 pm cst)
*Attend the Live Webinars on the specific dates or watch the recorded version at your convenience. All topics will be available in recorded format through January 11, 2021.
Bookings are closed for this event.