26th Annual Legal Conference for Educators
Date(s) - 02/28/2020
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Price (per registrant)
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
2001 Post Oak Blvd.
Proper collaboration lays the foundation for a more appropriate, connected, and functional IEP for students with disabilities. During this full day of NELI training, you will receive practical advice on the latest special education requirements and laws from experienced school attorneys and renowned education specialists.
- Students and the Penal System: Working with JJAEPs, Detention Centers, Police Officers and Probation Officers
- Preparing a Student for Life After High School: Creating an Effective 18 Plus Program, Working with the Texas Workforce Commission and the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Students in the Legal System: Working with Foster Parents, Attorneys and Guardians ad Litem, Case Managers, Court Orders and Divorce Decrees
- Private Nurses, Private Therapists and ABA Services: Coordinating with a Student’s Outside Providers
- From Initial Evaluations to Graduation: The Evaluation Process During a Student’s Educational Career, Including Addressing IEEs
- Cynthia Buechler (Buechler & Associates, P.C.)
- Janet Horton (Thompson & Horton, L.L.C.)
- Hans P. Graff (Sara Leon & Associates, L.L.C.)
- William Buechler (Buechler & Associates, P.C.)
- Gail Cheramie, Ph.D. (Educational Consultant)
Bookings are closed for this event.