25th Annual Disabilities Law Conference – Main Conference
Date(s) - 12/07/2017 - 12/08/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Price (per registrant)
The Westin at The Domain
11301 Domain Drive
Main Conference Topics
- The Shift of Due Process Hearings to the State Office of Administrative Hearings and the Implications for Schools
- How to Effectively Respond to an OCR Complaint
- Related Services: From Referral to Dismissal and Everything in Between
- Divorce and the Special Needs Child: Addressing Parental Rights and Obligations in the School Setting
- One Year and a Legislative Session Later: Changes to the Camera Law and Lessons Learned from the Past Year
- Child Find: when Does a Student’s Challenge Turn Into a Suspected Liability?
- Accountability 101: House Bill 22 and the “New and Improved” A-F System
- Initial Evaluation vs. Reevaluation: What’s Required and How are they Different?
Who Should Attend
NELI conferences are open to all school personnel. Whether you’re in special education, general education, or school administration, this conference is designed for:
- Special Education Directors
- DAEP Personnel
- Assistant Superintendents
- Educational Diagnosticians
- 504 Personnel
- Special Education Personnel
- General Education Personnel
- Charter School Personnel
- Board Members
- School Psychologists
- Related Service Providers
Not Able to Attend our Fall Conferences?
NELI’s products allow you to bring the training and tools to you! Our Student Accommodations Folders make it simple for teachers to document EACH student’s accommodations and keep their records in a single location while our General Educator’s Guide to Accommodations DVD provides real-life scenarios that educators at all levels are certain to encounter. We also have RTI Folders, 504 Folders and our new line of laminated desktop references!
Bookings are closed for this event.