24th Annual Legal Conference for Educators
Date(s) - 02/23/2018
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Price (per registrant)
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
2001 Post Oak Blvd.
During this full day of NELI training, you will receive practical advice on the latest special education requirements and laws from experienced school attorneys and renowned education specialists.
- Data Collection: What You Keep and Don’t Keep Can Come Back to Haunt You
- The Anatomy of an Evaluation that Includes Autism: The Necessary Elements that Must be Addressed
- Post Secondary Dreams and Aspirations: How Does a School Meet its Obligations for Transition?
- Here Comes the Judge: A Look Back at Last Year’s Legal Decisions for Special Education
- How to Create an “Appropriately Ambitious” IEP
- Home vs. School Issues: Where is the Line Drawn as far as a School’s Responsibilities?
Not Able to Attend our Houston Conference?
NELI’s products allow you to bring the training and tools to you! Our new line of laminated Desktop References are here and include the Section 504 Desktop Reference, MDR for Special Education Desktop Reference and a Restraint & Timeout Desktop Reference! Our Student Accommodations Folders make it simple for teachers to document EACH student’s accommodations and keep their records in a single location while our General Educator’s Guide to Accommodations DVD provides real-life scenarios that educators at all levels are certain to encounter.
Bookings are closed for this event.