14th Annual 504 Academy
Date(s) - 06/20/2020
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Price (per registrant)
NOTE: Our NELI 504 Academy will be provided online this year.
All 504 Academy topics are recorded and available On Demand through June 30, 2020. 504 Academy Topics Include:
- Post COVID-19: What are the District’s Responsibilities Under Section 504?
- Providing Homebound Services Under Section 504
- ADHD Under Section 504 and IDEA: Where Is The Dividing Line
- To MDR or Not to MDR, That Is The Question: Addressing Discipline and Changes in Placement
- Providing Telehealth Services and Drafting Individual Health Plans Under Section 504
- Addressing Dysgraphia and Dyslexia Under 504
Who Should Attend
NELI conferences are open to all school personnel. Whether you’re in special education, general education, or school administration, this conference is designed for:
- Special Education Directors
- DAEP Personnel
- Educational Diagnosticians
- 504 Personnel
- Special Education Personnel
- General Education Personnel
- Behavior Specialists
- Charter School Personnel
- Board Members
Bookings are closed for this event.