25th Annual Disabilities Conference for Educators
Date(s) - 03/01/2019
9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Price (per registrant)
Marriott West Loop by the Galleria
1750 West Loop South
During this full day of NELI training on autism, you will receive practical advice on the latest special education requirements and laws from experienced school attorneys and renowned education specialists.
- “With a Little Help from My Friends”: Creating and Implementing Meaningful Social Skills
- Why Students with Autism Have Difficulty with Reading Comprehension and What to Do About It
- “I Want My Own Aide”: Appropriately Determining the Level of Support Needed by a Student and the Other Items on the Autism Supplement
- “The World of Low and High Technology”: How to Conduct a Comprehensive Assistive Technology Evaluation
- This is Going to Hurt Me More Than it Hurts You”: Discipline and the Child with Autism
- “Getting from Point A to Point B”: Addressing Transitions in the School Environment and Beyond
Not Able to Attend our Houston Conference?
NELI’s products allow you to bring the training and tools to you! Our new line of laminated Desktop References are here and include the Section 504 Desktop Reference, MDR for Special Education Desktop Reference and a Restraint & Timeout Desktop Reference! Our Student Accommodations Folders make it simple for teachers to document EACH student’s accommodations and keep their records in a single location while our General Educator’s Guide to Accommodations DVD provides real-life scenarios that educators at all levels are certain to encounter.